South Haven Lighthouse

Light House and Pier

Home / Regions / South Haven Lighthouse

 

An image of maritime heritage, South Haven's Lighthouse on the south pier still stands today as a vision of seemingly magical qualities. Built in 1903, this distinguished landmark has welcomed travelers for more than 100 years.

The lighthouse is owned by the Historical Association of South Haven. Grounds open, tower closed.
Located in South Haven at the entrance to the Black River and Lake Michigan.

GPS: 42° 24.08400, -86° 17.28000